Financial Reporting Advisory Manager
Confidence, Collaboration, Impact
Reporting under IFRS and Irish GAAP requires a holistic, entity-wide approach, one which our Financial Reporting Advisory Services team has successfully rolled out to a growing client base. Due to the increased demand for our services, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join Deloitte.
About the Team
Deloitte Financial Reporting Advisory Services is a client facing team who provide timely, practical, commercially astute and technically sound advice to help our clients meet their obligations and address their financial reporting challenges.
We pro-actively identify financial reporting issues and provide practical advice to our clients in relation to;
- On complex accounting requirements under IFRS and UK /Irish GAAP
- Emerging accounting standards
- Group restructuring and acquisition accounting
- Tax accounting support
- Establishment of joint arrangements.
About this Opportunity
The Financial Reporting Advisory Manager reports to and supports the Partner to grow opportunities through the delivery of the Firm’s accounting technical expertise and advice. The ideal candidate should be able to develop strong client relationships and be an expert in both Irish GAAP and IFRS. Staying up to date on financial reporting matters are key to the role.
As this is a newly formed team of accounting specialists, this opportunity provides the ideal candidate with a unique opportunity to evolve from the following core responsibilities:
- Maintain in depth and up to date expertise in financial reporting matters and regulations across multiple channels
- Apply in-depth technical knowledge to commercial situations
- Deliver technical accounting advice to clients, to include the opportunity to provide on-site training
- Pro-actively develop new business opportunities through identifying financial reporting issues that can be monetised
- Actively helping develop high quality collateral on financial reporting matters for presenting to clients, conferences and publications
- Support content creation and delivery of financial reporting training to clients and the partner manager group
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now
More jobs like this
- €60,000 - €69,999 Professional Services Advisory jobs in Europe
- €60,000 - €69,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in Europe
- €60,000 - €69,999 Professional Services External Audit Manager jobs in Europe
- €60,000 - €69,999 Professional Services Regulation jobs in Europe
- €60,000 - €69,999 Professional Services Compliance & Regulation jobs in Europe