Senior Cybersecurity Specialist
This Financial Institution is looking for an Senior Cybersecurity Specialist to join their European team.
We are looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Specialist to join the Corporate Security team and play a key role in the design and implementation of the Bank’s cyber-defence program, provide security engineering, architecture risk assessment services. The ideal candidate is highly competent cybersecurity expert, well versed in the latest technologies and with considerable exposure to security engineering concepts. S/he is a strong team player with exceptional analytical skills and the ability to communicate to a range of audiences.
Based in Switzerland, Basel.
You will identify and analyse unauthorised activity (e.g., misuse, malware, intrusion attempts) on monitored networks. Embed security engineering into IT infrastructure projects and advise on topics such as security services segmentation and encryption/authentication technologies. Lead incident response activities for cyber security events across all IT. Contribute to the development of advanced cyber-security analytics. Conduct cybersecurity risk assessments, advising on security measures to protect the Bank’s infrastructures. Ensure effective vulnerability management by contributing to the design of and subsequent compliance with security standards and policies. Contribute to the implementation of key critical controls and compliance requirements and lead and / or contribute to technical security projects.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• certifications such as CISSP, SANS GIAC/GSEC, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH, CISA etc., would be a plus.
• Expert in network and communication technologies with a strong understanding of IT infrastructure and application architecture.
• Expert knowledge of cyber-security incident response activities.
• Good understanding of mobile-related technologies and cloud-based federated access management technologies.
• Demonstrated security engineering skills in application security, encryption and cloud technologies, and secured mobility.
More jobs like this
- €100,000 - €149,999 Banking & Finance - Retail Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Europe
- €100,000 - €149,999 Banking & Finance - Retail IT Auditor jobs in Europe
- €100,000 - €149,999 Banking & Finance - Retail IT Audit Senior jobs in Europe
- €100,000 - €149,999 Banking & Finance - Retail Risk Analysis jobs in Europe
- €100,000 - €149,999 Banking & Finance - Retail Risk jobs in Europe