Audit Senior to £35,000 Swansea
Your new company
Fabulous well-established friendly accountancy practice in Swansea - state of the art offices.
Your new role
A challenging and varied role across audit and accounts:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, charities, sole traders
- Audit of limited companies and charities, with the assistance of a junior member of staff.
- Audit of housing associations, initially as part of the audit team but will in time be leading the audit with experience.
- Carry out special work, due diligence etc
- Preparation of draft tax computations
What you'll need to succeed
To be a Qualified or Part Qualified ACA or ACCA with a practice background - or a practice and industry background and a desire to make a go of it back in the profession. Accounts and audit experience, though minimal audit experience is OK if you are keen to add to that experience. An outgoing friendly personality with good client relationship building skills.
What you'll get in return
A career role in a go-getting practice with an excellent reputation in South Wales. Great benefits in addition to a competitive salary for the area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.