EY, Executive, Financial Accounting Advisory Services
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an executive to join EY's market leading FAAS team which provides an opportunity to work with some of the largest global companies in a role that involves assurance, transactions and advisory services and will include developing long term relationships with senior client personnel.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to combine technical and commercial insight in a project-based environment and develop/enhance your experience of assisting large corporates with financial and reporting challenges, including GAAP conversions, implementation of new standards and accounting for transactions including IPOs and mergers and acquisitions.
About Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS)
Operating across the UK & Ireland and supporting EY practices across the EMEIA region, the high performing FAAS team delivers practical and pragmatic solutions to our clients' accounting and financial reporting challenges. Our range of services includes assisting clients' with GAAP conversion, advising on financial accounting excellence matters and accounting for transactions including IPOs.
In your role as an Executive you will have responsibility for:
- Researching technical issues and providing input into the preparation of high quality technical reports and presentations;
- Ability to present technical accounting matters to clients and senior team members in a clear and concise manner;
- Managing and contributing to the delivery of a range of projects focussing on financial reporting;
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Good understanding of IFRS, FRS 101 and FRS 102, including recent changes to these accounting frameworks
- Proven ability to work on complex accounting issues and ability to clearly articulate the advice in written technical accounting papers
- Proven delivery of excellent client service. Self-motivated individual who has the ability to work in diverse teams.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.