This leading multinational manufacturing Fortune 500 Company is looking for a high potential Senior IT Auditor to join their European Audit team.
With almost 150,000 employee’s this is a unique international option to join a diverse corporate audit team covering the Europe region.
Your role will be based in their central European location in Krakow – the role will focus on undertaking and overseeing It Audit reviews across the region. This will include :
Planning, organizing and performing various information technology audits, including: IT general controls, application controls, IT SOX Compliance, system design and development, and project implementation reviews.
Developing and executing audit plans to test IT General Controls (ITGC’s) and automated controls.
Documenting audit procedures in accordance with the industry standards (such as ISACA).
Providing insights to Management to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their IT processes.
Providing timely status updates to IT Internal Audit Management to ensure timely escalation of potential issues and findings.
Drafting audit reports in accordance with applicable standards to clearly communicate risks and core audit issues.
More jobs like this
- €50,000 - €59,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Europe
- €50,000 - €59,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Compliance jobs in Europe
- €50,000 - €59,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations IT Auditor jobs in Europe
- €50,000 - €59,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations IT Audit Senior jobs in Europe
- €50,000 - €59,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Compliance & Regulation jobs in Europe