Top 10 – Financial Services Advisory Manager - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at the Manager grade with a leading financial services advisory practice based in Central London.
They are seeking a high performing Assistant Manager looking to take the step up to the Manager grade, or a Manager who is seeking a broader portfolio, greater autonomy and faster career progression.
The team provides governance, regulatory, risk management advice and advisory services to banks, funds, financial institutions and businesses operating in the financial services sector. The Firm is committed to providing the best possible service to their clients and as a consequence has a very high referral rate. Having experienced consistent growth year on year, your input really can make a difference to the direction and success of the practice.
In order to be considered you should currently either be in an FS advisory team in professional services; be an FS auditor who has obtained some advisory experience and is now seeking a move in to advisory; or currently work at a regulator specialising in one of the above areas. You should also ideally have four to eight years’ experience in financial services and possess a hands on, collegiate approach.
If you are interested in being considered please click 'Apply'
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Advisory jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Internal Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Risk Management jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Regulation jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Risk jobs in London (Central)