Senior Compliance Manager – Financial Services
Renaix are currently representing a global financial services company with their search for a UK Senior Compliance Manager.
The role will include supporting the running, management, monitoring and reviewing of compliance activities in relation to all the company’s Investment Services in the UK.
Managing, training and providing strategic direction to a compliance team whilst ensuring standards remain high.
Liaising between company colleagues and external regulators.
Providing guidance on all regulatory compliance issues and obligations, analysing the impact of emerging risks and developing solutions to mitigate these risks.
Representing compliance at the regular board and committee meetings.
There will also be many opportunities to work on pan-EMEA compliance issues and travelling may be required.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
· Degree level qualification.
· Industry compliance qualifications / legal qualifications.
· 6+ years of relevant compliance or risk / legal experience.
· Understanding of the investment services industry.
· Custody banking experience would be a distinct advantage.
· Experience in leading a compliance / legal function would be a distinct advantage.
· Experience within a regulator would be an advantage.
· Relevant technical knowledge of UK / EMEA prudential and conduct regulatory framework (CRD IV, MIFID II, PSD II, Conduct Risk agenda etc.).
· Knowledge of local regulatory environments, initiatives and their impact on the company.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
· Ability to clearly articulate and portray with confidence UK / EMEA compliance to senior personnel and stakeholders.
This is a client that Renaix have worked with previously and are well informed to help you with your interview preparation which will offer you the best possible opportunity in securing this role.
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging and career enhancing opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to Avee R. Tiagi via the APPLY button.
More jobs like this
- UK Pounds Financial Services Compliance jobs in London (East)
- UK Pounds Financial Services Risk Analysis jobs in London (East)
- UK Pounds Financial Services Risk Management jobs in London (East)
- UK Pounds Financial Services Regulation jobs in London (East)
- UK Pounds Financial Services Risk jobs in London (East)