Audit Senior - Seattle
Hanami International are specialists in the Audit & Finance space with extensive recruitment experience of the International and London markets.
Our clients are Financial Services, Professional Services and Commerce & Industry businesses that typically operate in multiple locations.
We base our business on our core values of honesty, transparency and the passionate belief that delivering an outstanding and straight-forward service will achieve the best outcome.
About the Opportunity:
My client, a leading accountancy practice, are looking to add a senior auditor to their assurance team in Seattle.
From their office in the city centre, they supply a wide range of professional services, including assurance, tax and advisory to world-renowned clients, including leading global technology firms, retail giants and start-ups.
Joining as a senior, you will be able to reach manager within 18 months, based on performance. My client will offer you the chance to work with a wide array of leading global businesses and provide expert training to ensure you are an expert in your field.
You will ideally have:
- CPA licence or equivalent, BS/BA accounting degree preferred
- Minimum or 3 years’ experience in public accounting in a variety of industries
- Desire to progress within a meritocratic environment
For more information, call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +44 207 048 7880
More jobs like this
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Advisory jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Auditor jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Audit Senior jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Assistant Audit Manager jobs in United States