Senior Internal Auditor - Contract 1 Year
A globally renowned blue chip High-Tec organisation located in Central London require a dynamic and highly motivated internal auditor on a 12 month contract with proven operational audit experience. The Senior Internal Auditor position will require travel (up to 25%) primarily across Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing global team and enhance your professional profile.
- Planning and performing mainly operational audits and a small amount of financial audits.
- Providing efficient and effective recommendations for control weaknesses identified.
- Drafting audit reports and communicating to management.
- Conducting ad-hoc investigations and projects as required.
Skills & Experience
- Broad experience in financial and mainly operational audits.
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business and provide out of the box solutions.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments.
This is an outstanding and long term (1 year) internal audit contract opportunity which will develop your audit skill set and professional profile within a highly talented and well established Audit team of a cutting edge and highly innovative Hi-Tec / IT organisation located in Central London.
For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in London (North)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Auditor jobs in London (North)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Audit Senior jobs in London (North)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Controls jobs in London (North)