Financial Compliance Manager - Media
Financial Compliance Manager – Media Business
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with the Finance Director of a well-known media conglomerate based in London to source a Financial Compliance Manager. Our client runs several well-loved entertainment brands and has a vibrant, modern head office based in Central London.
The role will work within a high performing Finance team, reporting in to the Finance Director. The role will be multi-faceted in scope, but with two main responsibilities that will occupy 60% of your time. You will be responsible for SOx compliance in the team, keeping up with changes to the regulation and maintaining internal controls. As well as this, you will be a go-to for all issues related to SOx within the organisation, and be able to communicate this with senior management. Stakeholder management skills are crucial for this job. As well as this, you will assist in other issues relating to compliance and internal controls on an ad hoc basis.
You should have 5 + years’ experience in internal audit, SOx, financial compliance and internal controls. Whatever your previous job title, you should have a solid understanding of these and be able to articulate this. You will likely be ACA qualified. You will be an excellent communicator, with the highest level of spoken and written English. You should have a genuine interest in the media sector and be able to articulate this during the interview process.
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Entertainment & Leisure Compliance jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Entertainment & Leisure Sarbanes-Oxley jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Entertainment & Leisure Internal Controls jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Entertainment & Leisure Regulation jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Entertainment & Leisure Compliance & Regulation jobs in London (Central)