IT Systems Auditor – Financial Crime Risk (Contract)
Our client, a global financial institution is looking for an IT Systems Auditor to join their financial crime risk audit team and help in ensuring that the business meets its regulatory obligations. The individual would also help in identifying and mitigating risks across the business and help promote a proactive regulatory culture.
- Execute assurance reviews on core financial crime risk systems and automated processes that create financial crime risks.
- Regularly assess the adequacy and effectiveness of financial crime surveillance systems and processes in place to monitor the business.
- Identify areas where systems can be improved and assist in their effective implementation.
- Review work was undertaken by the risk assessment process to ensure that it is line with the firm’s business practices and methodology.
- Promote awareness within the business of applicable regulatory standards and industry best standards.
- Provide input to senior management in regards to regulatory policy and strategy development.
- Ensure that compliance risk assessments are aligned to currently regulatory issues and specific product and business areas.
- Lead or assist in any ad-hoc projects when necessary.
The preferred candidate will ideally have financial services and IT Systems Audit background. They will also be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of conducting audit style reviews on financial crime risk systems and applications. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV via the 'Apply' button or call on 020 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
More searches like this
- IT Auditor Insurance £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Analysis Insurance £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Insurance £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Crime Insurance £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Insurance £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)