Lead Technology Auditor, FTSE 50
BSM Group are working with a FTSE 50 Telecommunications and Entertainment firm, with millions of customers, in their search for a Lead Technology Auditor.
You will be responsible for advising the business, especially technology function, of all associated risks with intricate the IT systems and processes and how to best manage these, as well as managing audits and dealing with stakeholders. In the flat structured team you will report into the Head of Technology Audit.
This position gives you the opportunity to explore Europe, with 50% of work being split across major European cities including Milan and Munich.
- Extensive working on front to back audits
- Knowledge of technology applications and infrastructure
- Audit or IT audit qualification – ACA, ACCA, CISA
- Experience in IT audit, IT security or IT operations
- Strong familiarity with technologies and applications
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder Management experience
For more information please contact Flavia Brown on 0203 7059355. Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply' button.