Director of SOX - FTSE 100 Client
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated by a FTSE 100 client to source a Director of SOX. You will be responsible for Global SOX Compliance across the business, managing a team of 3 globally dispersed staff. This is a newly created role in the company and will report directly into top levels of the organisation.
- Design financial control standards across the group.
- Maintain and evolve controls throughout your tenure.
- Develop and implement company compliance strategy in line with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements (SOX).
- Connect and network across the business, act as the SOX compliance and financial controls expert.
- Regularly present to the CFO.
- Line management of 3 staff.
- Provide leadership across Compliance, Risk and IT teams.
- Commercial understanding, experience in working for FTSE 100/250 in Senior Manager/Director level position.
- Technical expertise in SOX compliance, detailed understanding of technical accounting.
- Control expertise. You will have designed, maintained and assessed financial controls for a major business.
- ACA (or equivalent) qualification is essential.
- You will have probably trained with one of the ‘Big 4’ as an Internal or External Auditor.
More jobs like this
- £100,000 - £149,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Compliance jobs in Watford
- £100,000 - £149,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Sarbanes-Oxley jobs in Watford
- £100,000 - £149,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Controls jobs in Watford
- £100,000 - £149,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Audit Senior Manager jobs in Watford
- £100,000 - £149,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Compliance & Regulation jobs in Watford