IT Audit Specialist
Description of Company
My client is one of the leading logistics companies in Europe. They are currently undergoing a merger with one of the largest logistics companies worldwide, which is why they are looking for a new member to join their IT Audit team.
The main focus of the IT Audit Specialist role is to prepare, execute and report IT audits and follow-up audit actions as well as to provide management with an independent assessment of the effectiveness of the processes and the adequacy of risk management and the internal controls environment. In this role, you work together with the audit managers and audit team.
- Support the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan and assist the Director Internal Audit in establishing the IT audit strategy
- Proactively prepare for audits
- Independently perform audit procedures, demonstrating leadership and management partner behavior
- Analyse audit findings, identify and promote opportunities for value creation and improvements with management
- Draft audit report in close cooperation with the audit team
- Execute Regular Follow Up procedures to ensure agreed audit actions are on track with deadlines for completion. Take action with management wherever completion of agreed-upon measures is overdue
- University degree in computer science or information management or similar qualification
- Professional experience in internal audit or a consultancy
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent certificate, alternatively CIA
- Fluent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written. Additional languages would be a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (worldwide, approx. 40%)
- A CFE or CEH certificate, international experience, experience with data mining tools or experience within the logistics industry would be considered an additional advantage
- Salary based on experience
- Attractive development opportunities
- Space for working independently
If you are interested in this position, send us your application, including and up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we cannot reply to all unsuccessful applicants.