Manager, Audit Trade, Industries & Services
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a French speaking Manager to join a big4 firm in Switzerland Audit Trade, Industries & Services team with the option to work from Geneva or Lausanne.
You will manage and plan mandates with customers in Romandie, national and international mandates in the sector of trade, industry and services
Switzerland receives recognition for the many beautiful lakes and mountains that make up its landscape and with a high quality of life, the Swiss cities regularly rank in the top 10 most livable cities in the world.
Duties of the Manager
- Supervise the execution of the audit work, and prepare the reports and recommendations.
- Lead a team and various projects.
- Participate in and conduct audit engagements.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge from a wide range of clients.
- You will join an active and diversified team in a fast-developing sector.
Requirements for Manager
- Bachelor, master or diploma in economics.
- Fully qualified accountant (DEC, CPA, ACCA).
- 5+ years of experience in the field of industrial auditing
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS.
- Fluent French and English.
- Ability to innovate, like working in teams and in contact with clients.
We’re looking for: French, Audit, Trade, Industries & Services
To apply for this role please contact Jenna Gallagher on +44 141 648 9416 for more information. Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply' button.