Senior - Accounting Advisory
Are you an experienced auditor looking for a change of role where you can build on your existing skills within a new service line?
Milburn Lewis are working with a Big 4 firm in the Netherlands offering a great opportunity for auditors who have worked extensively on US clients to change their focus to Capital Markets. This concerns IPO's and other transformational events.
Ideally you will have a US CPA and have worked in the USA, however, if you are working in US team based in Europe this will also be considered. Experience with US GAAP, PCAOB and SEC Reporting is highly regarded. If you have considered a move out of audit but weren't sure how best to utilise the expertise you have developed so far then this is a great opportunity for you.
- An active CPA, CA, or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as an auditor for a large accounting firm
- Experience working on PCAOB or SEC Reporting
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting of audits.
- Experience reviewing financial statements with US GAAP.
Get in touch for a confidential discussion and more information.