Audit Senior (US GAAP) - Amsterdam
Our client, a globally recognised brand, are looking for recently qualified US CPA Audit Seniors to join their vibrant team in Amsterdam. This is a truly unique department within the company, where you will work on engagements with US listed companies across a range of industries. The team has experienced rapid growth over the past couple of years and continues to grow. Ideally, you will have at least 2 years experience gained in the USA, working knowledge of US GAAP/PCAOB/SOX and are US CPA qualified. With this opportunity, you can expect to receive unrivalled career progression opportunities, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and get the chance to enjoy the European lifestyle of what Amsterdam has to offer!
You will be responsible for leading a team of senior auditor’s and supervising all aspects of the audit process to ensure the highest of quality. You will create and maintain effective relationships with clients and finalise reports. You will be involved in the development of junior and senior members to help others reach their potential.
- Minimum of 2 years Big Four External Audit experience gained in the US
- Working knowledge of US GAAP/PCAOB/SOX
- Worked with clients in either Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Technology or Media
- US CPA desirable, other qualification may also be considered
- Fluent in English
- Strong motivations for the Netherlands
More jobs like this
- €50,000 - €59,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Auditor jobs in Netherlands
- €50,000 - €59,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Audit Senior jobs in Netherlands
- €50,000 - €59,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Audit Manager jobs in Netherlands
- €50,000 - €59,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Assistant Audit Manager jobs in Netherlands