Internal Controls Manager - Luxury Goods - London
About the Opportunity:
One of the leading Luxury Brands in the world is looking for the next Internal Controls Manager for their offices in London. The business is constantly on the rise, regarding its revenues and expansion. They are currently employing more than 100,000 employees and operate in more than 50 locations globally. Innovation along with tradition and most of all quality are in the core of their values and, when it comes to their Audit & Finance teams, they expect the same.
They are looking for an Internal Controls Manager who:
- Will be coming straight from Practice (Big 4/Top 10), or with experience in Industry after Practice, or even from a pure Industry background.
*A candidate coming from an Industry background that’s similar to the Luxury Goods/Retail Industry will be highly appreciated.
- Has a solid 4-8 years of total experience. Experience in relevant fields only, needed (Risk, External/Internal Audit, Internal Controls, Compliance – Industry & not FS portfolio).
- Has a highly international background and a strong international exposure (has lived in 2+ different countries, speaks 2+ languages etc.). This is a key requirement of the role.
- Is keen on international travel and has an international mindset. The travel is generally low (10%-25%), but the candidate needs to have a global mentality.
- Speaking English and a second language (French, Spanish, Mandarin, German, Italian) to a fluent, professional level. Candidates who also speak more languages will be highly appreciated.
- Experience in IFRS and SOX, US GAAP & PCAOB is also well regarded.
- An Accounting/Audit Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIA) will be a bonus.
Working as the Internal Controls Manager in the business, you will not only have a famous brand on your CV, but you will also have the chance to build an International career, a great network and a great base for progression within the company. The company offers the possibility to rotate internally into a different position after 2-3 years. Most of everything, it offers a great environment to adapt quickly and then sharpen your leadership and managerial skills on a broad scale.
If you want to apply for one of the most international & dynamic luxury companies in the world and join a strong Internal Audit & Finance team in London, please:
- contact me directly on: +44 207 048 7880 or,
- drop me an e-mail via the 'Apply' button with your CV and 2 lines describing why you believe you fit into this position/ why you think you can do this job or,
- find me on Linkedin and drop me a line or,
- just apply here with an updated form of your CV.
Looking forward to meeting you and working with you on this role,
Commerce & Industry Audit Specialist.
More searches like this
- Compliance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)