Senior Internal Controls Analyst- Day Rate Contract
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by a FTSE 100 retail business based in Bedfordshire.
The role has come to the market by means of a restructure within the business. They are looking for an Senior Internal Controls Analyst to join their Finance team on a 3-month day rate contract. Ideally the successful candidate will start in September.
The role itself is reporting into the Internal Controls Manager. The ideal candidate will be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant from a Big 4/Top 10 firm looking to make their first move into the contract market, alternatively a Senior Internal auditor working for a global business looking for your next contract.
- Design and implementation of robust processes to monitor and report on the status of FCF controls and control policies.
- Supporting the business to remediate control gaps identified through Financial Control Framework self-assessments and internal/ external audit.
- Tracking the status of actions assigned to the business including verifying evidence and supporting the business to implement within agreed timescales.
- Designing a testing strategy (with the internal controls manager) and testing of the operating effectiveness of controls
- Designing (with the internal controls manager) and testing and implementing a testing program to monitor and report on Delegation of Authority (DoA) compliance, including provision of feedback to the business and assistance with policy writing where appropriate.
Please get in touch for more information
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More jobs like this
- UK Pounds Travel & Hospitality Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- UK Pounds Travel & Hospitality Compliance jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- UK Pounds Travel & Hospitality Internal Controls jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- UK Pounds Travel & Hospitality Compliance & Regulation jobs in Hemel Hempstead