Internal Audit Experts
Do you want to contribute to making European skies safer, greener and more efficient?
EUROCONTROL is currently recruiting 2 Internal Audit Experts to be based in its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
Directly reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will plan and organise internal audits related to the Agency’s operations, financial management and/or other audits relevant to the Agency in the context of governance, risk management and internal controls. To this end your main tasks will include:
- Conducting audit field work, gathering and analysing information, draft good quality audit reports and communicating results to management
- Developing good working relations with other auditors and auditees in order to obtain all necessary information and acquire their collaboration
- Monitoring progress and ensuring follow-up of recommendations in previous audit reports
- Offering, under the supervision of senior audit staff, consultancy activities, including participating in Agency Working Groups and meetings
- Performing any other task in line with the main purpose of the job
Education: Completed relevant university studies of 3 years (Bachelor degree).
With minimum of 1 year relevant experience in the use of audit tools and management and control systems, you have experience in using current International Internal Auditing Standards. Ideally you have gained an Audit/accountancy qualification under IFRS/IAS Standards. To be successful in this role you also have:
- Understanding of how different systems and complex processes work in organisations
- Knowledge of ATM would be an asset (e.g. air traffic services, airspace management, air traffic flow management, etc.)
- Communication: Fosters two-way communication
- Teamwork: Fosters teamwork
- Influencing: Persuades by skillful use of available information
- Customer focus: Builds and maintains effective customer relations
- Analytical thinking: Identifies critical relationships
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Thorough knowledge of English (oral/writing) and a satisfactory knowledge of French (working languages of the Agency)
EUROCONTROL values: result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, teamwork and integrity
With staff from over 40 European countries, EUROCONTROL represents a unique blend of cultures, languages and professional backgrounds that make it an exciting and attractive place to work.
Information on salary and benefits can be found on the "What we Offer" EUROCONTROL web page.
Are you interested in this position and are a national of one of the EUROCONTROL Member States?
Please click 'Apply' to visit the EUROCONTROL website for more information on the application process, as well as a complete job description. Please note that EUROCONTROL only accepts applications via their on-line application tool.
Deadline for applications: 27/09/2017