Senior Internal Auditor
Our client, a British-American conglomerate is currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to be based at their Edinburgh office, reporting to the Head of Audit for Europe. The aim of this role, within Group Audit is to support the business, providing assurance to the Audit Committee and the Group Directors.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Professional qualification preferred e.g. CIA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Some SOX experience/previous exposure
- A good understanding of business systems and procedures and an understanding of the stakeholder relationships between different areas of the business
- Knowledge of audit techniques in terms of financial, business and operational control in a risk management context
- Ability to adapt communication style to other cultures
- A personality to adapt audit or consulting approach to difference situation and people
- A proven track record of providing high quality services efficiently, delivering project and developing within an organisation
- People management skills
- Fluency – both written and spoken - in English is essential
- Fluency in another language, particularly German, Italian, Spanish or Japanese an advantage.
We are looking for this businesses future finance/operations leader, so we would like you be willing to travel around 30-40% of your time so that you can develop relationships with the business leaders that will be become your ‘sponsors’. If you would like to develop in a World-leading, thriving business, please do get in touch.
Senior Consultant, Hanami International
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Internal Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Internal Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh