ICT Auditor – Wales & West Team
About us and the role
TIAA is one of the largest specialist internal audit providers to the public sector in the UK. Our clients include some of the largest and most complex organisations in the country, and they look to us to provide them with robust assurance over the whole range of their ICT related risks. Due to increasing demand for our specialist computer audit services we are now looking to grow our capacity, seeking a talented and skilled ICT Auditor to join and assist our Wales and West team in becoming the premier provider of computer audit services to a range of clients.
As one of our ICT Audit Specialists, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Participating in delivering internal audit reviews to assess the management and control of ICT risks.
- Auditing processes and controls in our clients' ICT infrastructure and applications.
- Managing relationships with our clients.
- Ensuring that all audits are carried out in the agreed timescales and in accordance with our quality requirements.
- Delivering assurance reviews.
As an ICT Auditor your skills and qualifications will include:
- QiCA / CiSA and/or degree qualified or equivalent (ideally in an IT related subject).
- Experienced in auditing technical ICT systems, infrastructure, and IT services, computer networks and applications.
- Strong analytical judgement and effective written communication skills, using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and understanding in the application of IT Best Practices and Standards.
- Being an enthusiastic IT professional who can work with minimal supervision and is a team player, who is flexible and has a genuine interest in assisting clients.
- Full driving licence.
The postholder must be eligible to live and work in the UK and may be expected to work anywhere within the geographical areas covered by the Company. Where such areas are outside the geographical boundaries of the team (to which the postholder is allocated) then reasonable prior notice will be given whenever possible.
Evening or weekend work may be necessary from time to time to complete the duties of the post in accordance with the needs of the business. Due to the geographically dispersed nature of our work, from time to time it may also be necessary to stay away from home.
Remuneration and benefits
In addition to a competitive salary which will be based upon your experience, we provide 25 days paid leave plus the option to purchase up to additional five days through our benefits scheme. Opportunities for part-time or flexible working may also be available. We are a growing business and progression is based upon skills, rather than time served, so there are real opportunities for rapid career development.
TIAA is an established employee-focussed company which places great emphasis on staff as well as client well-being. Further details on the company are available on the website.
Application and Selection Process:
To apply, interested candidates should email HR with a current CV via the 'Apply' button.