Arising from increased levels of activity and demand within the Audit department, Deloitte is offering an excellent Senior level career opportunity for a candidate with strong general audit experience. We will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects, scope for personal development and on-going training.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
As a Senior within the Audit department, you will be expected to meet client commitments on audit engagements by executing the audit and completing audit files within the specified timeframe of the engagement. You will be expected to perform specific audit engagements to the high standard of quality expected of employees of the firm, whilst demonstrating the firm values of: working as a team, focusing on our clients and targets, being a leader, behaving with pride & enthusiasm and success for & through our people.
- Assisting manager with planning of audit, including budget, staffing and timelines and participation in audit planning meetings
- Co-ordinating the audit engagement from planning to completion within stipulated time frame and with the required expected level of quality
- Developing strong working relationships with the client & client staff
- Delegating to junior team members, provide on the job training and provide feedback
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Candidates must be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or have completed their ACCA or ACA professional qualification or be at an advanced stage of completing their ACCA qualification. Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence
- A minimum of two years of audit experience is required with a good knowledge of IFRS
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding communication - both spoken and written (in particular, business report writing) and people skills
- Good team player
Deloitte is driven by Purpose - to make an impact that matters; we inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team kindly apply online.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.