(Senior) Corporate Auditor
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a great career? Does your ambition drive you to push your abilities to their fullest, and learn from world class professionals? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
(SENIOR) CORPORATE AUDITOR
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH
- Minimum of 3-6 years of experience in external (preferably Big Four) or/and internal audit within multinational organizations (preferably in the FMCG environment);
- Knowledge of SAP R/3, ACL data analytics software and professional qualification such as CIA, CPA, ACCA or similar is an advantage;
- Fluent English in writing and speaking; other language skills are advantageous;
- High motivation and proactive professional approach with strong interpersonal skills to deal with various stakeholders at different levels in company;
- Continuous improvement mindset and very good analytical and organizational skills, to handle projects and work under strict deadlines;
- Adaptation to challenging circumstances;
- High degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel internationally (around 60% of the time).
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Being part of the Global Corporate Audit Department of Philip Morris International, based in PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE), Krakow, Poland, you will experience the broad spectrum of PMI markets and business cycles, across a wide variety of cultural environments. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic organization delivering the highest quality audit services and providing high-level talent for future development in the group.
Some of the responsibilities for Senior Corporate Auditor include:
- Lead the execution of audits across PMI's businesses worldwide;
- Be responsible for identifying and assessing financial and operational risks in all areas of our business;
- Use your analytical, technical and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s control environment;
- Execute assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timelines;
- Interact daily and communicate the results of your work to management at local and PMI levels.
- competitive salary
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- company kindergarten possibility
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. CIA, CPA, ACCA)
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.