Senior Compliance Officer- Financial Services
My client is a well-known financial services company, covering analysis of financial institutions, corporate bonds, structured and public finance, and alternative investments. They are currently looking for a Group Compliance Officer for either their Berlin or Frankfurt office.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, your responsibilities would be wide ranging, including:
- Responsibility for regulatory activity covering both regulated and unregulated business
- Analysing and monitoring compliance and regulatory risks/conflicts of interest
- Overseeing client onboarding processes, and then maintaining monitoring and surveillance standards of these clients
- Conducting compliance training programs for employees
- Managing relations with BaFin and other local regulatory bodies
- 4+ years compliance experience in Financial Services
- Significant experience in regulatory compliance (BaFin, MiFID, MAR, local German laws)
- Preferable managerial experience
- Preferable capital markets compliance experience
- Fluent in English and German
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, prestigious and highly credible organisation with competitive remuneration alongside a wonderful job opportunity.
If this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!