Global Internal Auditor - Munich
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is seeking a Corporate Auditor to join their team in Munich. With over €2.25 billion in revenue and employing over 10,000 employees, our client is among the Europe’s largest media companies.
- Development of innovative approaches to the analysis of data, systems and business processes, as well as the automation of testing procedures.
- Involvement in the design of a modern GRC system within the group.
- Data extraction and aggregation as well as qualitative analysis of large amounts of data, including forensic investigations.
- Analysis and assessment of the business processes with regard to the adequacy, functionality and effectiveness of the internal control system.
What you will need:
- Successfully completed business degree with focus on finance, controlling or auditing or study as an economic engineer or business informatics.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an internal audit, controlling or audit / consulting environment.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with modern data analysis. SQL and Business Intelligence as well as analysis tools such as IDEA or ACL.
- Practical experience regarding the use of ERP systems such as SAP or Navision.
- Experiences from analysis, optimization or testing of IT and business processes.
- Very good command of German and English spoken and written.
What our client offers:
- A digital, dynamic and innovative environment.
- An excellent working environment with very heterogeneous, sympathetic and competent colleagues
- Development of your professional expertise
- Free working and space for your innovative ideas.
- Flexible working hours for your optimum work-life balance.
- Very competitive salary
If you would be interested to be considered for this position please email your CV via the 'Apply' button or call 0041 4350 83095