- Up to £45,000 per annum
- 29 days holiday
- Fun dynamic work environment
- Professional development opportunities and training
We are currently looking for an Audit Senior to join an established and a multi-award winning Accountancy firm that has been ranked among the top 60 firms to work for in the UK.
This role reports to the Associate Directors Group and is required to assist in the accountancy and audit services to a range of varied clients. You will have at least 3 years practical experience in a similar audit focused role and enjoy working with a level of autonomy in a fast paced environment.
Role Key Responsibilities
- To lead audits and be responsible for a team usually at a clients’ premises.
- Ensure that completed and carefully prepared audit files are delivered to the Assistant Manager or Associate Director for review.
- To plan audit assignments, with assistance.
- To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance of incomplete records, where necessary.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of file completion (including preparation of the first draft of the Corporation Tax computation) to ensure that Associate Directors and Partners remain confident with the work produced.
- Liaise with clients regarding accounting queries and listens, questions and clarifies information and instructions.
- To assist in the supervision, training and development of trainees on the job allocating their work based on skill and knowledge
- Review the work of Trainees on site and in the office and provide informal feedback throughout the fieldwork stage.
- To be an active and responsible team member both on site and in the office.
Who you are
You will have strong communication and technical skills. You will be client focused and enjoy building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be results driven and able to work under pressure. You will have experience training and supervising staff as this role has accountability for 1st to 3rd year trainees.
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with specific knowledge in;
- CCH Accounts Production
- CCH Audit Automation
- CCH Central
- Market IQ and Companies House Direct