Experienced Auditor - Switzerland
With a diversified global operation our client is an organisation known for its innovation. They are looking for experienced international talent for the business within corporate audit. You will then be well positioned to move into the operations after a period of time.
Overview of role:
This role supports group management with a comprehensive program of internal audits, ranging from risk-based process audits, both of a financial and operational nature, with several special assignments including global forensic and systems focused projects.
- The role requires an analytical thinker but someone who can also step back and see the bigger picture.
- Must have the ability to describe complex issues in a simple manner.
- A mental alertness and inquisitiveness when investigating operations.
- Ability to build relations, with the ability to convince senior management.
- Collaborating mindset, someone who works effectively as a team member.
- 10 + years mixed experience (finance and internal audit).
- Proven track record of project management across the operations.
- An overall understanding of accounting, controlling, data analytics and reporting.
- Fluent English ( and other languages including German being advantageous)
- CFE / CIA or CPA not essential but a nice to have
In addition to the details outlined the right individual must be willing to travel between 30% of the time, both alone or as part of a team. This role is a hands-on role and you will be regarded as a senior member of the team reporting to the Head of Internal Audit.
A generous package is on offer for this company.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Business / Corporate Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe