Senior IT Auditor - up to £70,000 per annum
Senior IT Auditor – up to £70,000 per annum
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a globally recognised retail business based in Surrey. They have an urgent requirement for 2 experienced IT Auditors to help them successfully complete their annual audit plan. This is a great opportunity for CISA qualified candidates with experience gained from a Big 4 / Top 10 accountancy practice or a large global corporation. This role will require you to travel 40% of the time, predominantly to European destinations.
- Complete IT Audits and IT Risk Reviews across all areas of the business, following the full audit lifecycle.
- Work within time constraints to produce high quality audit reports from an independent perspective.
- Help the business to address risk and control issues, and work with 2nd line of defence to help find solutions.
- Support the business with their risk management offering, with responsibilities including contribution to risk management workshops, delivering training and education programmes to boost front line awareness.
- Act as a technical ‘go-to’ person for issues surrounding cyber/information security, technology risk and IT audit, particularly assisting the Internal Audit team.
- CISA qualified
- IT Audit experience gained with Big 4 / Top 10 accountancy practice or large global corporation.
- Ability to work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent written and oral English.
- The necessary gravitas to work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
Apply for Senior IT Auditor - up to £70,000 per annum
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Cyber Security jobs in Weybridge
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG IT Auditor jobs in Weybridge
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG IT Audit Senior jobs in Weybridge
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG IT Audit Manager jobs in Weybridge