European Internal Audit Manager (of Big 4 co-source)
We have been selected by a market-leading American building products company to find an Audit Manager to cover their entire European division.
This American corporation has over 100 divisions globally and employs over 20,000 people across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. The business is one of the true global leaders in the manufacturing of building products industry and has been voted consistently as one of the top employers to work for in the sector.
Reporting to the VP of Internal Audit, your role as the Internal Audit Manager is to lead the entire region and provide internal audit, advisory services and control documentation testing in Europe. You will be the liaison between the business (operationally, European Management teams) and Internal Audit (the VP). For this reason, as the Manager of Europe, your role will be primarily based in Europe however, as a global business you may be asked to support other areas around the world too to help develop and deliver the audit plan. The amount of overnight travel is expected to be around 50% plants and other administrative offices all over Europe (including Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, Estonia, Germany, Latvia and the UK). For this reason, we are quite flexible in terms of base location, with a preference of Frankfurt, London or Birmingham (near a major international airport).
As the Manager, you will be expected to be ‘hands on’ and conduct audits as well as managing the European audit team currently co-sourced with a Big 4 provider. As the department grows, this will include supporting us recruit your team. You will be interviewing, hiring and training junior Auditors so that they can deliver their own work in the business with your guidance. You will be planning, assigning and managing work; appraising performance; rewarding the team members and ultimately aiming to promote them into more senior roles internally.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Professional accounting and/or internal audit qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA) or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Audit experience, in a public accounting firm or multi-national company.
- Supervisory experience, at least in the context of small teams or an internal audit co-source arrangement.
If you would like to join a growing business, as part of brand new audit department and are looking to develop within a business as a manager of a region, please do get in touch and tell us about yourself.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Frankfurt am Main
- Internal Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Frankfurt am Main
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Frankfurt am Main
- Internal Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Frankfurt am Main