Senior Internal Auditor - Toronto, Canada
A multi-billion $, NYSE listed business, with audit hubs all over the world are searching for a Senior Internal Auditor with 3-7 years' experience to join their hugely growing team based in Toronto, with travel to other locations around the N. America and S. America area and possibly through to Europe.
This business is one of the World's biggest production and distribution companies. Following a merger from two of their rivals, this company has bought the excess inventory and is continuing to grow in dramatically in size. This means the operational areas requiring audits has expanded and therefore we are looking to grow this department. This will make the department one of the biggest commercial audit teams in the World (around 70 auditors). The company have recognised the need for the best auditors and therefore have responded by promising a move into the business within 2 years either in the same location or into one of the many other hubs worldwide.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a large accounting firm, ideally with an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA/CFE/etc.).
- Practical commercial experience in either a Top 10 practice or in industry.
- Experience in Corporate Governance, Internal Control, Evaluation and Compliance and Substantive Testing.
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley would be helpful.
- A good understanding of accounting principles and internal control.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in another language (e.g. French, German, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian or Spanish) would be highly desirable, but not necessary.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Strong written and IT skills
- Initiative, commitment and objectivity
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to build effective client relationships
- Highly motivated and able to work pro-actively in ever-changing environment
- Flexible with ability to adapt as needs require & willingness to travel
- Ambitious with desire to progress and develop
The role will be based in Toronto, but being an international company, this will require around 30-40% travel. The company will relocate successful applicants to Toronto if needed.
If you feel a progressive, international role for one of the World’s market leaders is for you, please get in touch.
Click on the 'Apply' button.
More searches like this
- Assurance Production, Manufacturing & Operations $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Ontario
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Ontario
- Internal Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Ontario
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Ontario