Audit Manager role in this Fortune 50 global company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries.
The organization has a best-in-class Internal Audit organization that conducts risk-based audits and recommends strategic solutions to the UTC business units. As an Audit Manager, you will:
- Provide coaching and guidance to audit teams
- Manage 2 or more audits at a time each consisting of 1-4 auditors per engagement
- Manage the review and evaluation of critical USG compliance audits and assessments of effectiveness of internal controls to ensure that risks are addressed appropriately and audits completed timely
- Assess USG regulations and the impact to internal audit processes and procedures
- Develop the Annual Audit plan
- Present audit conclusions and recommendations to senior management
- Manage a co-source arrangement
The Internal Audit department is developmental in nature and employees are assisted in furthering career goals through training & development, strategic networking opportunities and eventual placement into critical business segment roles, after a tenure within the group. This group is seen as a premiere entry point into the business segments within UTC.
Travel is expected to be around 10% of the time across North, South and Central America. The role offers excellent exposure to a large complex global organisation with the intention to remain in role for 2-3 years before taking up other senior positions within the group. The high performing team, which has a strong reputation in the business is a training ground for future leaders and there is the possibility to plan your own career path through the business in a variety of roles and locations (both domestic and international).
The Audit Manager role is pitched at candidates with a background in DCAA (Defense Contractor Audit Agency), FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations), CAS (Cost Accounting Standards) and/or Export Control requirements with 8+ years of progressively responsible experience with Big 4 or regional public accounting firms, or in an internal audit role. A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related business disciplines is expected, and a CPA or MBA is considered an advantage, although is not a requirement. Demonstrable leadership competencies with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business is required. Candidates should be able to easily manage a co-source relationship with third party audit firm when applicable and routinely present to senior management. Polished verbal communication and board level report writing are expected along with strong interpersonal skills. Extensive experience in project management, strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills are a must.
The business offers exceptional salary and benefit packages depending on experience.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- US Dollars Technology, ICT & Telecoms Assurance jobs in United States
- US Dollars Technology, ICT & Telecoms Audit Consultant jobs in United States
- US Dollars Technology, ICT & Telecoms Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in United States
- US Dollars Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Audit Manager jobs in United States