VP Markets Audit
We are excited to be partnering with a Major Banking Group with operations covering Retail, corporate, and Investment Banking and Wealth Management in their search for a VP Auditor to join its Markets Audit Team.
You will be joining a team with a common goal to conduct work which truly adds value to their internal clients. You will lead a variety of fixed income audits across the markets business and have ownership of the stakeholder relationships.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading audits across a range of markets products
- Review and escalation of audit issues to business leaders
- Offer support and insight into the continuous development of the risk and control framework
- Provide on-going audit support for change projects and special initiatives
- Mentoring and supporting more junior team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have around 7-10 years experience in internal or external financial services audit experience.
- A good knowledge of FX, Rates, equities, or fixed income asset classes is desirable
- Significant experience of trading desk review and associated support and control functions.
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.