Compliance Officer Manager
The Compliance Officer Manager facilitates, advises, supports and monitors the multiple Business Lines, providing reports and feedback to the Senior Management Team and Group Management in relation to these activities and advising on regulatory issues and requirements as they arise.
- To manage the Compliance, Supervisory & Regulatory Affairs with the local regulators for all the legal entities within the Market, tracking the evolutions to assess any impact on activities, processes and procedures;
- To proceed to an ex ante evaluation to the existing legal and regulatory framework concerning all innovative projects (including new products, activities or services) providing binding opinions to management;
- To manage the Anti-Money Laundering activities and the relations with the Competent Authorities;
- To identify and rectify compliance breaches, giving advice to the Management Team of any changes that need to be made;
- To act as the Data Protection Officer for all the legal entities;
- To oversee the training, and maintain adequate records, for the local employees of the legal entities relating to compliance matters in order to prevent compliance risks;
- To act as the whistle blowing contact for any matters of concern (outside of the management chain) for local employees;
- To manage, in coordination with HQ, the relationship with local regulator supporting the inspections of local supervisory authorities as well as the timely definition and execution of action plans;
- To report to the HQ Management and, if the case, to the Authorities on compliance matters;
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
Reports to: Country Manager / functionally to the related central Function as Competence Line
Number of Reports: 1 direct
Responsible for containing departmental costs within budgeted expectations.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of the regulatory regime and the requirements and guidance issued by the regulatory bodies
- Ability to translate said knowledge into suggestions and recommendations to all business areas to adapt and comply with such changes
- Ability to seek (or encourage others to seek) opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing organizational problems and opportunities
- Ability to handle high conflict situations, to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Practical and collaborative approach
- The ability to drive teamwork and develop team members
- Effective self-management and time management skills including the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to make complex formal presentations to Senior and Executive management within limited timescales with confidence and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders, leading by example
About FCA Automotive Services UK Ltd
FCA Automotive Services UK Ltd is a company specialising in financial services for the purchase and contract hire of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles motor vehicles and other prestigious brands. It was founded by Fiat in 1997 with the name of Fiat Auto Financial Services, to guarantee the company direct presence on the UK market through its own financial company. Today it is part of FCA Bank, a financial joint venture established by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, one of Europe's largest automotive groups, and Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, a primary French banking group. It is active on the market through five brands Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Jeep and Maserati, which offer financial and insurance services for the respective car manufacturers.
More searches like this
- Compliance Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Maidenhead
- Forensic / Fraud Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Maidenhead
- Cyber Security Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Maidenhead
- Regulation Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Maidenhead
- Compliance & Regulation Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Maidenhead