Audit Senior - Bermuda / Caribbean - January 2018 Start
Bermuda is an international financial hub and the third-largest reinsurance centre in the world. Beyond insurance, my Big 4 client serves a range of industries and clients of various sizes, including asset management, banking and local businesses that drive the economy.
A lucrative low tax salary, superb beaches, dramatic coastlines, minimal commute, and FS client base is found attractive by many.
Audit Senior responsibilities:
- Working closely with engagement senior management, you will be involved in the planning, execution and completion of a variety of engagements, primarily focussing on FS clients.
- You will attend numerous training sessions for your own personal and professional development.
- This is a great opportunity for a recently qualified accountant who is looking to continue with their professional development and learn new audit methodology.
Required skills/ experience:
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA) from a recognised professional services firm
- Strong communication skills and the ability to advise clients and colleagues accordingly
- Desire to progress in a world leading FS centre
More searches like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Professional Services Advisory jobs in British Virgin Islands
- £70,000 - £79,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in British Virgin Islands
- £70,000 - £79,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in British Virgin Islands
- £70,000 - £79,999 Professional Services External Audit Senior jobs in British Virgin Islands