Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant - Germany
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant/Manager for a Big 4 firm based in Germany, with opportunities in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Dusseldorf.
The Transfer Pricing team is dedicated to consulting international enterprises on the subject of intra-group transfer pricing. Customer-oriented personalities and strong communication skills define and differentiate the team. With our client's international network, you are offered interesting but also challenging tasks in a multicultural environment and the opportunity to develop your career and progress as far as you want within the business.
Duties of the Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant:
- You advise high-ranking multinational companies in the tax optimization of corporate structures along the value chain
- You create market and company analysis and support the account team in transforming business processes in cross-border delivery and service relationships
- You plan, implement and document cross-border settlement pricing systems
- You are responsible for the valuation of intangible assets, the economic modeling of pricing and negotiation processes
- You will work on innovative economic solutions in the billing area and design nonspecific solutions in collaboration with colleagues in the worldwide network
- In extensive training programs we support you with your individual goals, e.g. on your way to the tax consultancy
Requirements of the Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics or related studies
- At least 3 years professional experience in international tax systems and transfer pricing teams within Consulting environment, Big 4 preferred
- Good knowledge of VCA (Value Chain Analysis) or BEPS would be a strong asset
- Fluent in English and advanced German
- Good international network and able to integrate tax inputs from multiple jurisdictions
- Client-oriented and high quality working style
- Ability to guide young professionals in international projects and able to integrate tax inputs from multiple jurisdictions
This represents an incredible opportunity to be involved in a massive firm that can help you achieve your ambitions.
Is this you? Send your CV to Jeff Mccaskill on +44 (0)141 648 9419 or click on the 'Apply' button.