Part time (50%) Forensic Investigator / Munich
My client is a globally iconic automotive brand with their headquarters based in Munich. Currently they are looking for a part time investigator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate wishing to work in an interesting role 50% whilst allowing significant personal flexibility.
The role involves:
- Forensic investigations looking into bribery, corruption and fraud
- Investigations to be done in accordance with FCPA
The Ideal candidate would be:
- 8 or more years experience with forensic investigations
- Have either a big 4 background (KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young or PwC) or have a legal background (German, UK or US related degree)
- German speaking candidates is welcomed but not a pre requisite
- CFE certification is welcome
- You must be prepared to travel approx. 4 to 5 weeks a year.
Compensation is excellent, pro rata.