Group Audit Manager - Switzerland
Our client is a globally recognised brand in practice with a strong
presence in the Swiss market. This firm is experiencing an interesting
period of growth in their group auditing department and are looking to
hire a highly talented Audit Manager for their Swiss operations.
The role will involve group audits of international businesses
specialising in the pharmaceutical sector, which includes subsidiaries
of US companies based in Switzerland, reporting to offices in the US.
You will collaborate with other departments within the business to
offer your expertise on areas such as IFRS, US GAAP and PCAOB, in
relation to corporate finance projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further develop
their career in a strong pharmaceutical market within Europe and gain
exposure to a range of international companies. You will be part of a
multi-national and dynamic team with clear opportunities for career
progression at a well-respected firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum of 3 - 4 years External Audit experience in the Big Four
· Experience of group audits
· Life Science / pharmaceutical experience is highly desirable
· Excellent knowledge of IFRS
· Knowledge of US GAAP, PCAOB and SEC reporting is highly desirable
· Excellent project management skills
· Recognised professional qualification
· Excellent communication skills in English, German is desirable
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Zurich
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Zurich
- External Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Zurich
- Assistant Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Zurich