Business Risk Executive
About the role:
My client is a leading global accountancy firm requires full or art qualified internal auditors in their London office in a hands on client facing role.
The Business Risk Team help clients to manage risk and improve their business performance, helping them to deliver objective, value-added solutions that will enable them to strengthen internal controls and governance processes. Furthermore, implement sound organisational strategies, increase technological capabilities and improve their operational efficiency.
- 2-3 years of internal audit experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified or equivalent, The ideal candidate can also be a finalist
- The ideal candidate should also be keen to progress, agile and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Has the ability to maintain stakeholder relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a firm that offers excellent experience and career progression.
Apply for Business Risk Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Internal Auditor jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Internal Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Risk jobs in London (Central)