External Audit Manager - Insurance
The Insurance team at PwC Malta is growing and looking for Audit Managers to join their team. You will have strong technical auditing knowledge with experience of the insurance sector, be a good all round team player with a proven track record in building and sustaining client relationships and motivating teams. You will have experience in executing assurance engagements from start to finish, and be used to working to tight deadlines and handling pressure.
You will be responsible for the delivery of your audit engagements and ensuring the high quality of your team’s audit work and reporting. You will also lead and coach your team members, and manage relationships with senior level clients. More broadly, you will also contribute to the running of our business unit, including business and people development.
The following skills are required for this role:
- An ACA, ACCA or recognised Accounting University Degree
- Experience of working with financial services clients, more specifically within the insurance industry
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Proven ability in leading audit engagements, including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experience of motivating, supervising and developing staff through coaching
- Strong project management
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and International Auditing Standards
When applying for this role, please quote the following reference in the next section:- PwC-AMI/17