Data Privacy & Compliance Manager
Data Privacy & Compliance Manager required for a substantial FTSE 50 diversified advanced medical technology business based in Hertfordshire on an impressive business park with ample parking and modern amenities.
You will lead the implementation of the data privacy compliance programme globally under the direction of the Data Privacy Officer. This includes creating and implementing policies and procedures for all risk areas, including data privacy. As well as creating and maintaining privacy programme materials and improving the Privacy Impact Assessment process.
To be a success in the role you will be a subject matter expert with strong knowledge of data privacy, and practical experience of implementing data protection processes and procedures. Ideally you will have experience in a regulatory function, compliance or legal role. Above all, a genuine interest in the developing area of personal data protection is essential.
Based in Hertfordshire, 17 miles northwest of central London.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading business. Progression is genuinely part of the culture and you can expect to move into the wider business in the future.
More searches like this
- Compliance Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- Cyber Security Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- Technology Risk Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- Risk Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- Compliance & Regulation Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hertfordshire