Programme Assurance Manager - FTSE 100
Internal Audit Connections are recruiting a Transformation Programme Assurance Manager role within a globally recognised and market leading FTSE 100 FMCG business, with net revenues of over £10bn.
Reporting to the Head of IT Audit, you will be operating within an experienced team. The business needs high calibre individuals comfortable dealing with senior management across a broad geographical and cultural sphere.
The role is to be based in Slough, with occasional travel to other international sites (no more than 25% of the time).
You will be an expert in Programme Management principles, methods, techniques and tools with experience of working in large projects and exposure to management of large scale business change. To be successful with the application process you will need to demonstrate an ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and work with programme leadership whilst maintaining an independent quality view over improvements to be made to ensure programmes stays on track, hence experience in a QA or 2ndline risk role would be beneficial.
This is an internationally recognised business that continues to be successful in a highly competitive and rapidly evolving market. The team are well respected and have historically had career paths that help them move into the wider business.
More searches like this
- Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Slough
- IT Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Slough
- Quality Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Slough
- Risk Management Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Slough
- Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Slough