Internal Audit VP (Top-Tier Bank) - London - Circa £85k
My Client is a Top-Tier Bank who are looking to grow their Internal Audit team in London. There has been a huge increase in firm-wide responsibility for Audit across the Bank. This includes exposure to new regulations such as MiFid II, CASS, UCITS and GDPR, and an increase in Clients/Service Lines that require a focus in Internal Audit.
We are working very closely with the Head of Internal Audit who we have known for years. They are seeking a Group Audit Manager and an Internal Audit VP.
The Bank has arguably the best work/life balance in the City. You can work 40 hours a week and work 2 days from home as standard.
You will be expected to learn new business processes and be up-to-date with the latest banking regulations. You will communicate with Clients and the Audit team regularly and be involved in relevant training regarding Audit, businesses, financial controls and regulations. The candidate would work on Audits/Projects which would involve risk-analysis and you must be able to assimilate new information effectively to analyse the risks and controls effectively.
The chosen applicant will be required to have:
- Qualifications in ACA, CA, ACCA or IIA
- Prior relevant experience within the Financial Services market
- Good knowledge of various Banking regulations
- Significant post-qualified experience in Internal and External Audit
We are shortlisting now with the aim for interviews for appropriate candidates next week, so interested applicants should please email me their CV or call me ASAP in the strictest of confidence.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Senior Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Manager Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Head of Department Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)