Senior Internal Auditor
A FTSE 250 travel and leisure company based in West London are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. The role is quite large in scope, ranging across controls, financial and operational audits.
There is about 40% travel with the role. Opportunities to move within the business are a real possibility as they actively look to make this happen, with internal interviews for vacancies.
- To work with the Senior Audit Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and other national offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% European travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIA/CA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 or Top 10 practice is preferred.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.