My client is a multinational national company with its headquarters in central London. They are now recruiting for an Internal Auditor to work alongside another team member, and report directly to the Head of Audit. This is the ideal opportunity for someone wanting to transition from external to internal audit. You will:
- Effectively complete audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for operational, financial and compliance reviews of business entities worldwide.
- Prepare audit reports that accurately summarise the most significant control weaknesses, unmitigated risks and resulting impacts to the company, and co-ordinate development of action plans with management to address these.
- Follow up the clearance of audit findings with central management, local office heads and accountants.
- Identify improvement opportunities in business processes, proposing changes and working with applicable departments to implement.
- Lead role in company-wide risk assessment to identify audits for inclusion in annual plan by meeting with senior management to understand business changes and identify risk areas.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of the company's risk register and internal policies and procedures.
- Help to build and maintain Internal Audit's presence and reputation across the company.
- Travel up to 20% of the time, to international cities.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of audit experience in a Big 4 firm and/or internal audit department. ACA / ACCA / IIA support is offered upon completion of a 6 month probationary period.