Audit Manager - Big 4 - UK Channel Islands (London salary, much lower tax) WILL SPONSOR
Working in one of the leading offshore jurisdictions this audit team receives exposure to key global organisations in the financial services arena.
A competitive salary and package, superb beaches, dramatic coastlines, minimal commute, low crime rate and the financial services client base is found attractive by many.
- Working closely with engagement senior management, you will be involved in the planning, execution and completion of a variety of engagements, primarily focussing on FS clients.
- You will attend numerous training sessions for your own personal and professional development.
- This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who is looking to continue with their professional development and learn new audit methodology.
Required skills/ experience:
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CPA) from a recognised professional services firm
- Proven experience at the manager level (the firm might consider promoting an experienced assistant manager on arrival)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to advise clients and colleagues accordingly
- Desire to progress in a world leading FS centre
- Potential to sponsor non-EU nationals