First Tier Consultancy - Financial Services Advisory - Assistant Manager - London
We are currently working with a leading financial services advisory practice based in Central London. Due to consistent growth, they are now seeking to bolster their team with an Assistant Manager.
The team provides assurance, governance, regulatory, risk management advice and advisory services to banks, funds, financial institutions and businesses operating in the financial services sector. This breadth of offering combined with the quality of projects makes for an unparalleled opportunity for any FS specialist. The division is committed to providing the best possible service to their clients and as a consequence has a very high referral rate. Having experienced consistent growth year on year, your input really can make a difference to the direction and success of the practice.
As an Assistant Manager in FS Advisory there will be opportunities to work alongside the management team on a variety of engagements covering the spectrum of services that they provide including;
- Providing clients with advise on retail financial services regulation;
- Assisting clients in the drafting of key policies, including compliance manuals and associated documents;
- Performing ad-hoc assurance reviews with respect to retail financial services regulatory issues; and
- Acting as a subject matter expert on internal audit reviews.
The team are looking for an individual who has a functional knowledge of the UK and European financial crime (anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption) regulatory environment and experience in the delivery of financial crime Section 166 Skilled Person engagements. You should have regulatory experience at the FCA, a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation, one of the other Top 4 consultancies, or another Advisory firm. In addition you should possess knowledge of the FCA handbook including; Conduct of Business, SYSC and DISP; and have a strong academic background.
If you are interested in being considered please send a copy of your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
More searches like this
- Compliance Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Auditor Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Regulation Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance & Regulation Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)