Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for an Manager to join the Assurance practice of a Big 4 firm in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be joining a specific department within risk assurance who are responsible for the provision of independent reports on operations and controls of clients. The clients will largely be focused within the Asset Management/ Financial Services sector. You will be involved in a wide variety of tasks and projects which may include sustainability reports, AML and KYC controls reports, IT controls reports, and control reports related to financial reporting.
Dublin is a dynamic and vibrant city which is home to approximately 300,000 people from around the world. Dublin offers an exceptional atmosphere, welcoming community and a fantastic standard of living.
Duties of the Assurance Manager:
- Developing and advising clients on the strategy
- Meeting clients and developing new business relationships and opportunities
- Mentoring, coaching and managing junior team members
- Assessing the operating effectiveness of controls in place
- Reporting on the clients operations and effectiveness
- Writing reports suitable and of a standard acceptable for public consumption
- Business development
- Working on advisory projects when appropriate
Back ground of the Assurance Manager:
- ACCA/ CA/ CIA/ CISA qualified
- Big 4 experience a distinct advantage
- Background in financial services / asset management
- Previous experience within an audit function (External audit, IT Audit or internal audit acceptable)
- Project management experience
- Experience in reviewing operational controls, IT security and technology controls
- Proven track record of writing high quality reports
- Be open to a challenging and varied role, where you may be asked to do something for the first time
To find out more or to apply for this role, please apply via the form below or call Nicola Martin on +44 141 648 9410