Financial Audit Manager - Financial Services
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring a motivated and highly skilled team
- Learn from the best and work closely with leaders in the Financial Assurance practice
- Utilise your networks to build and drive this key business area
Who are we?
Our people make us the number one professional services firm in New Zealand. We’re a team of trusted business advisors who work alongside our clients and build long lasting relationships that create value. Our clients partner with us because we’re more than number crunchers.
We’re always looking for the best people to join our team, so if you think this is you, then keep reading.
What would you be doing?
Working closely with the Auckland Partners you will work as an engagement manager on assurance assignments within the Financial Services team, as well as a coach and mentor to the team. You’ll manage a high profile portfolio of clients.
In addition, you’ll:
- Oversee a range of standard and complex audits, assisting with business development of the wider practice through effective relationship building.
- Support the management of key client accounts and delivering service in line with our Trusted Business Partner model.
- Management, support, coaching and training of junior staff on all audit-related matters. You’ll be seen as a subject matter expert.
- Enhance the quality of the wider Assurance team through contribution to training and development initiatives and career coaching and mentoring to staff.
What you’ll need to bring to the role
At least five years’ experience in a professional services environment is essential, as is an appropriate CA accreditation. You’ll have up-to-date knowledge of trends and developments in your preferred industries/sectors. An important element of the role is the client senior management interaction so it is important you can demonstrate your strong client service focus.
In addition you’ll possess a strong staff development focus and a proven ability to deliver exceptional on-the-job coaching, training and development.
Why we think that PwC NZ is a great place to work
A move to New Zealand will provide the opportunity to work in an innovative, entrepreneurial and ambitious business scene with people recognised as market leaders in their field. Of course the opportunities to take on new challenges are not confined to the office. Living in New Zealand is full of potential adventures – from skiing to mountain biking, surfing to bungy jumping. There’s a thriving arts scene, fine dining, and our wines are winners on the world stage.
If you’d like to jump at this opportunity, please apply online today.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in Australasia
- External Auditor Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in Australasia
- External Audit Senior Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in Australasia
- External Audit Manager Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in Australasia