Fund Reporting Officer – Asset Management
Our client, a Global Financial Institution is looking for a Funds Reporting Officer to join their Asset Management team. The individual would help to develop and maintain regulatory standards to enhance and protect the reputation of the firm.
- Provide fund reporting service for the global clients and relevant parties.
- Assist in the fund analysis and delivery of change requirements.
- Monitor key data points, performance returns, and assist in subsequent delivery of reporting documents.
- Ensure reporting documents are produced to highest level of accuracy and consistency across language versions and are delivered in a timely manner in line with business expectations.
- Ensure timely and evidenced delivery of reporting documents to business defined distribution points including websites, libraries, third party vendors and regulators.
- Assist in the production of fund and client reports as required.
- Maintain relationships with all members of the reporting team and key stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with Asset Management business and industry standards as well as regulatory requirements as they pertain to reporting document produced by the team.
- Suggest and deliver continuous improvements to processes and outputs.
The preferred candidate will ideally have a fund reporting background from Asset Management business. Candidate should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. via the form below or call on +44 20 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.